Per me la lettura quotidiana dei giornali inizia dalle notizie sulla mia città. Non ci posso far niente, sono " sciacchitano " nel midollo! Ed ogni giorno è uno strazio e mi faccio il sangue acqua! Oggi leggevo amareggiato della vicenda occorsa all' Ing . Buscarnera (I've ever known, and to whom I extend my deepest sympathy) and also read the question Hon. Nino Bosco , prompted - probably - by his friend Mario Turton the Terme di Sciacca.
For me, I followed the whole thing and I took my bitter pills, I am from my heart: but Dov 'She was in all these years? Dov 'was when his friends from the CDA "ruled" the Baths? Dov 'was when masseurs, lifeguards, were fanghini coated in various regional offices and spas were sent to hell? Proceed without further delay to the notice and you raise this precious gem, and please, who's been quiet all these years continues to remain silent. For decency!
0 comments:
Post a Comment