few more shameful refereeing on account of Monday.
I start with Allegri. Comparison of touch Aronica that of Robinho. Even if it (the foul Robinho is, to Aronica no) I note that, in both cases, quard strange that the referee decided in favor of Milan. That case.
Then the comment of the most esperto moviolista italiano :
Infine una precisa analisi fotografica degli orrori di Rocchi (farà carriera, ne sono sicuro) che lasciano ben pochi dubbi circa la fallosità dell'intervento di Ibrahimovic su Cannavaro e circa l'involontarietà di Aronica, che guarda proprio da un'altra parte. E non c'era mica solo il rigore... come errore marchiano e decisivo.
Ma Rocchi non è nuovo a queste prestazioni in big-match . Scriveva l'amico Adamos, di indubbia fede rossonera, un year ago:
" Inter won the derby with merit despite arbitrage limits of indecency and the technical specification. I hate to talk about referees, but by the ex-colleague sig.Rocchi allow me an opinion: lost the match right from the initial failure warning Ronaldinho, stop. For the rest there was only one team in the field, even and especially when it has been in ten. Do on rivals by enhancing the clever tactics today, the spirit of team, lethality, rhythm and speed of movement. sportsmanship and neither would you give a value sminuibile, here I bow to Inter, the strongest on paper and on the ground. "
Why such an arbitrator was called to referee a game like that seen earlier?
0 comments:
Post a Comment