Salvatore Vella The PM has received threats in an unusual shape as it is disturbing. The fact it happened to Bivona, in the land of Ignatius Cutro the brave entrepreneur who decided to terminate its estortori and since then has had no peace. In recent weeks, Dr. Vella has succeeded better than any other to express the feelings of defeat before the decision to leave Cutro Sicily.
Vella, Cutro, Bivona, a link must!
But, more generally, Dr. Vella worked really well in this area and has coordinated all major investigations in the fight to "cosa nostra" here is what are the magistrates, the same people who daily do their duty to risk their lives and are mocked by those who have the duty institutions to provide them with resources and tools necessary to deal with crime.
I the Doctor Vella I personally met on several occasions. Once he sent for him because he had read a paragraph (one of those tiny!) On a complaint of FILLEA CGIL on security conditions in a large company of Sciacca and wanted to learn more. Then I met him when I got (made abbondandemente collective past into oblivion) \u200b\u200band a bullet in an envelope which explicitly called on me to "go back to Agrigento ... I will never forget the warmth, the words and its availability as well as the unusual attention, knowledge of what was moving in the trade union debate. Incredible! Then I find, a few years time, on anniversaries of Accursio Miraglia . About Miraglia, have you seen who spoke Siino (the 'commissioner of public works "of the Mafia)? The confirmation (in case there were any need to ...) that there is no "good mafia" of the past and the fierce day: the Mafia is always the same: the first was in the service and the bulwark of agrarian bourgeoisie today it has itself made mafia bourgeoisie.
known how intimidation, poured in - as always - many releases of solidarity. But today I did not think we can "uscircene" so that we have to do more, that this City, after the Carnival (Carnival suspends all, even the outrage!) We have to say to a Salvatore Vella THANKS! older, say in a more collective and convinced a WE ARE WITH YOU AND WE ARE AGAINST THE MAFIA Judiciary and against those who want a "tame", like old times ...
This City needs him and task forces must be better than this city civil organize this answer alla barbarie ed alla prepotenza mafiosa.
Organizziamola questa cosa, scegliamo una data e facciamola sentire la risposta di chi non si rassegna a quella maledizione che dice "munnu ha statu e munnu è": può esserci un "munnu" migliore, un "munnu" senza mafia!
0 comments:
Post a Comment