I learned from the press yesterday's news regarding the establishment D'Orsi of the Executive and the controversies that are followed .... especially with reference to the decision (I hope not confirmed) by Stefano Sunflower leave the PD ...
Given that I am among those who believes a big mistake "to enter" Executive in D'Orsi (much more serious than that in the Sicilian Parliament) and the assumption that " entrista " the idea to give the PD only
2 Departments, however "technical" I think offensive and inadmissible.
right, and indeed, the request to ensure that there are expressions in Committee of the whole province, as well as should have been granted the " gender balance", but he fucks D'Orsi both, he is concerned (in the most benevolent of opinion) to stay afloat and win the ticket to get into Parliament ... But back
to Sunflower and what should count in deciding whether to stay or not in a party or, specifically, in the Democratic Party.
seems to me that Stephen (who are tied for 30 years and I have argued that the Provincial and which I share the extraordinary experience of "free "...) sciacca have exactly duplicated the error of the Municipal even then threatened (along with others) to "go by Di Pietro ..."). I think we need to ask some questions. Why do politics? why I chose the PD as the place for it? I do not think I have (accumulato!) less reason or reasons for deciding to send to everyone and everything "that country, "but I started doing politics to 12/13 years and I do not think that they no longer reasons I was motivated to do so today the world is not better than 31 years ago !
must therefore engage, fight, organize their consent to affirm our content, "to serve the people." I chose the PD as a natural consequence of the previous PCI, PDS, DS UL and experience. And remember, myself, when I suggested that, in advance on the path already loomed, to set up the "PD group" to the City Council butchers Sciacca me the insults and fierce criticism of those who today are even Assessors and Deputies! A that time I was under the illusion that the democratic perspective, those who were in DS and the Margherita, and who had shared a common feature in "free sciacca" could "make group", and blend better than others ..... and, instead, NOTHING!
The same campaign and the election of Stephen, rather than record a point of unity among these "souls " sign up the emblem of the division with the nominations of Rizzuto and Curreri (Filippo Marciante). Then there were Congress, Bodies elections, municipal elections, Councillors etc. but never again that group was able to give a unit and therefore visibility, strength, and a political project! Why? Some do not think you have some responsibility ? We want to continue like this? Ok! These are the results!
For my part, I stopped caring, I have suffered enough! And I will no longer feel tied to an experience that is not in the hearts of many, I'll keep my memories and my illusions ...
I do not think there are other "container policy" beyond the PD they are the minority and unrealistic repetition of old mistakes. Certainly, the current PD - species a Sciacca - non è quello che tutti vorremmo, ma cambiarlo non dipende dagli altri è affidato alla capacità che noi abbiamo di darci obietti e strategie comuni e condivise. Ma che mettano al primo posto le cose da fare e non le cariche o le poltrone da occupare! Dobbiamo liberarci da questa ossessione e da questo vizio che la politica inizia solo dopo aver avuto una carica! Tra l'altro molti fra Noi che quelle cariche le hanno avute, non è del tutto vero che poi hanno avuto la capacità di COINVOLGERE e di farci sentire TUTTI Sindaci, Assessori, Presidenti, Consiglieri ecc.ecc. col cavolo!
Quindi, caro Stefano e cari tutti, non possiamo affatto mollare e, magari, cercare nuovi spazi più "scalabili": dobbiamo restare qui e recover the "spirit" of a time! Ps This year
take the card to Agrigento ... as for the "bosses" of Sciacca, practically do not exist ...
Given that I am among those who believes a big mistake "to enter" Executive in D'Orsi (much more serious than that in the Sicilian Parliament) and the assumption that " entrista " the idea to give the PD only
2 Departments, however "technical" I think offensive and inadmissible. right, and indeed, the request to ensure that there are expressions in Committee of the whole province, as well as should have been granted the " gender balance", but he fucks D'Orsi both, he is concerned (in the most benevolent of opinion) to stay afloat and win the ticket to get into Parliament ... But back
to Sunflower and what should count in deciding whether to stay or not in a party or, specifically, in the Democratic Party.
seems to me that Stephen (who are tied for 30 years and I have argued that the Provincial and which I share the extraordinary experience of "free "...) sciacca have exactly duplicated the error of the Municipal even then threatened (along with others) to "go by Di Pietro ..."). I think we need to ask some questions. Why do politics? why I chose the PD as the place for it? I do not think I have (accumulato!) less reason or reasons for deciding to send to everyone and everything "that country, "but I started doing politics to 12/13 years and I do not think that they no longer reasons I was motivated to do so today the world is not better than 31 years ago !
must therefore engage, fight, organize their consent to affirm our content, "to serve the people." I chose the PD as a natural consequence of the previous PCI, PDS, DS UL and experience. And remember, myself, when I suggested that, in advance on the path already loomed, to set up the "PD group" to the City Council butchers Sciacca me the insults and fierce criticism of those who today are even Assessors and Deputies! A that time I was under the illusion that the democratic perspective, those who were in DS and the Margherita, and who had shared a common feature in "free sciacca" could "make group", and blend better than others ..... and, instead, NOTHING!
The same campaign and the election of Stephen, rather than record a point of unity among these "souls " sign up the emblem of the division with the nominations of Rizzuto and Curreri (Filippo Marciante). Then there were Congress, Bodies elections, municipal elections, Councillors etc. but never again that group was able to give a unit and therefore visibility, strength, and a political project! Why? Some do not think you have some responsibility ? We want to continue like this? Ok! These are the results!
For my part, I stopped caring, I have suffered enough! And I will no longer feel tied to an experience that is not in the hearts of many, I'll keep my memories and my illusions ...
I do not think there are other "container policy" beyond the PD they are the minority and unrealistic repetition of old mistakes. Certainly, the current PD - species a Sciacca - non è quello che tutti vorremmo, ma cambiarlo non dipende dagli altri è affidato alla capacità che noi abbiamo di darci obietti e strategie comuni e condivise. Ma che mettano al primo posto le cose da fare e non le cariche o le poltrone da occupare! Dobbiamo liberarci da questa ossessione e da questo vizio che la politica inizia solo dopo aver avuto una carica! Tra l'altro molti fra Noi che quelle cariche le hanno avute, non è del tutto vero che poi hanno avuto la capacità di COINVOLGERE e di farci sentire TUTTI Sindaci, Assessori, Presidenti, Consiglieri ecc.ecc. col cavolo!
Quindi, caro Stefano e cari tutti, non possiamo affatto mollare e, magari, cercare nuovi spazi più "scalabili": dobbiamo restare qui e recover the "spirit" of a time! Ps This year
take the card to Agrigento ... as for the "bosses" of Sciacca, practically do not exist ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment