Sunday, February 27, 2011

Intitle I-catcher Console-web

"Cartabianca "....


Ieri sono stato a Sciacca per l' inaugurazione dell'"ufficio pesca" della FLAI CGIL e alcune persone mi hanno detto "Ma hai visto " cartabianca "?" altri " miiii , quell'amico Tuo....".
A quanto pare, il mio amico Stefano Girasole, è stato ospite di " CARTABIANCA " la trasmissione di TRS e ne ha dette di cotte e di crude ai Dirigenti del PD, ormai è una moda!
Ora, io non ho visto CARTABIANCA e, quindi, non conosco il dettaglio delle cose dette da Stefano, ma ho visto le sue dichiarazioni dell'altro giorno (ed ho già avuto modo di dire mine in another post ...), however, I would ask him (and other friends who are close to) a few things: 1
. Insulted if the leadership of the Democratic Party had accepted your request for a Department to a " Sciacchitano " Your friend (or ours?), This would change your opinion on the council D'Orsi and the leaders themselves? It seems to me far too little!
2. You are now in the "mixed group" but you're still in the PD? Or did you decide to really give up the party? And, if so, this choice is also shared by the Group (except me, because I have asked for anything ...) that you claimed ( Cucchiara, Maiolino Bono, etc.).?
3. If the decision case (as, unfortunately, I guess) but not lonely "group", then the Councillor Leontes (which is in the Government Bono "in behalf" of the group ...) I think?
short, I would demand a lot, but who am I to add it? Only one that I claimed that he could be convinced that (in addition to a legitimate recognition of ' Your tireless political commitment) also the beginning of reconstruction true of that group.
The "second episode" should have been the ricandidatura Ignazio Cucchiara ... but things went in another direction. But I certainly was not to "drive"!
So, dear Stephen, I think none of us should have " Cartabianca " to do and say what goes in my head, but work - even in complicated situations - to find the key to the problem and continue.
This is no time for divisions, but UNITA '!
And in any case, the division may not be on slippery ground of the chairs and assignments!

the picture is taken from Stephen Sunflower Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment