Every year, when the ends of the Almond Blossom Festival, I find myself doing the same thoughts, knowing that I want to fix, of course, are my classic "shouting in the desert" ... This exhibition of extraordinary potential and a message of extraordinary scope: peace and harmony between peoples.
Peoples of different ethnicities, from all corners of the Earth, gather here, in the enchanting scenery of the Valley of the Temples, but what is left of them this way, apart from the visual and aural enjoyment of these gorgeous costumes and music?
I think it would be nice, this week, were given the possibility of a "Twinning" real with these countries: food, culture, cinema, literature ... Would not it be nice that in these countries we could really learn more from every point of view?
But no, only fashion shows and folk performances ...
I spread a "merciful veil" the thousand organizational flaws: I spent hours looking for parking, but there may be (as in our Carnival!) Parking areas and shuttle bus? Each year the parade has never "governed" and people do not allow the regular flow of groups, but it is so impossible Cordon (style "tour of Italy") the way? And the public toilets? And 20,000 people can concentrate and do not pose the problem of how they will meet their needs? Yet we are in 2011 and these are the problems of all time!
And again. Each year Festival and Carnival of Sciacca (which are very different things and do not overlap) rather than being part of a single project to attract tourism in an off-season, marching uniforms, without any synergy: to me this really seems a waste shameful!
really can not imagine a sort of "package" Spring Agrigento where to put in the festival, carnival, food and wine, spa, history, etc.. to attract considerable tourism, gasping for giving oxygen to our economy?
0 comments:
Post a Comment