Monday, February 21, 2011

I-catcher Console-web

The Maghreb is on fire, and we do that?

T ll the Maghreb is on fire, one is freed from decades of oppression and tyranny .
And we, we who wanted to "export democracy to Iraq" where are we? we do?
the other day on a Tunisian Palermo himself on fire in ' indifference of local police who had hypercontrol and seized the goods.
But the examples could go on ...
Well, I mean that once there was a reaction, something! remember with nostalgia when "Solidarity " challenged the Polish regime, Sciacca We did the parade of high school students in support and solidarity "... the same when the "death squads" bloodied El Salvador.
Sure, there were people like Antonio Ritacco , to remind us of the values \u200b\u200bof the ' proletarian internationalism, "but perhaps it was all different!
Faced with the massacre of Tripoli, we made a flyer, denounced the inaction of the Italian government a friend of Gaddafi .... and, instead, only silence!
I'm scared by such indifference and so shortsighted, but they are also blocked by the inability to do something, I think of that terrible way of saying resignedly, all of Sicily, to be "a Nuci a saccu "(a walnut in a lot does not make noise ...). I wish we were many who want a different world.
And We Sicilians, who did not want missiles Comiso, we did the "peace marches", perhaps something more we should do it and say it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment