Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cheap Clothes Rack At Menards

Where did the political debate in this city?


Sciacca, like any great passion, causes me deep feelings.
They pass from the infinite love of the depressing desolation.

Sometimes I wonder why so many minds, who also inhabit this city, they never manage to talk to each other and build a better future for all.
The same political debate is reduced to nothing. What are the parties? What is involved?
The other day I participated in ' General Meeting of "The ALTRASCIACCA" , a true miracle in the landscape associations of the town, and I thought the amount proposals made by this Association, all positive, direct the "common good" but not taken into account, put in a corner: parking, spa, eas debts, expansion of tourism, cycling ...... a sea of \u200b\u200bstuff that would change the face of this city. And yet ...
Even languishing blog, no one wants to confront, to leave a comment ... mah!

Maybe I should surrender myself but I can not: I am convinced that a revival, a "new renaissance", this city really deserves it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment