Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cellulitis. More Condition_symptoms

But the problem is really the name? Remember



I was among those who strongly supported the proposal that the mayor sought Cucchiara to change the name of the city of Sciacca. That proposal made sense and was inserted into a conception of the City of and Spa.
Then it was decided to do a "referendum" on the name but not on Cucchiara by its many detractors, Success great!

Today there again on the agenda, the initiative of two Board of PD (up ... but things are so important sense to do the "prima donnas"?), But he speaks at a time in which the spa, the real ones not ones to be added to the name, nobody will care anymore! A
where are we with its "privatization"? From
indignation Lombardo on what has changed?
E 'investigation?
I could repeat the thousand things I've always said about Terme (unheard, as always) but I'm tired too!
Rather than think of the name we think of the Spa or at least think of both, otherwise, we risk changing the name and no longer have the Spa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment