Thursday, November 18, 2010

Car Sales Application Letter

secret will be slight earth! About

The photo is taken from the Blog Accursio Soldano (http://accursiosoldano.blogspot.com)

I come from Sciacca, from the funeral of Sen. Mimmo Secret , there seemed to be a duty with him should be a piece of political history Sciacca, each of us.
I met Sen. Secret in 1978 (I was 12!), In those years, the PSI (although the Government had with the DC ...) perceive even the nearest PCI hated the "historic compromise" ... strasbismi youth!
I remember like it was yesterday that based in Port Palermo, the balcony with the words "study center Saverio Friscia, the FGSI upstairs ... V ito Friscia, Enzo La Bella, Nino Dimino, Turi Dimino, the Franco "UCI" and then "Franciscu" Russo, the son Xavier, Caramel Turton, and he, the Senator "at the service of workers," so did you put into your facsimile.
I still remember those good facsimile of the past, these symbols ...
short, with Mimmo Secret seems to die really a page of history.
We were never agree on almost nothing, we have battles that municipalities (because, for obvious reasons of age have not lived the "Roaring Twenties" after the war ...) but his humanity, kindness was overwhelming: I was really nice!
was really a man "serving" of workers, and people.
I still remember his voice, his rallies. Really a character that has made the political history of this city.
A person never hit by chatting, something else very clean compared to the bad policy which we read every day.
I appreciated the words with which he dashed John Palillo Secret and I found it really out of place (that means!) Irritation of the priest who, of course, does not know o riconosce la storia e gli errori della Chiesa.
Eppure è Storia, la racconta Mimmo Segreto nel libro di Accursio Soldano (e che io ho letto nel suo blog http://accursiosoldano.blogspot.com)
"Noi eravamo i comunisti e socialisti, eravamo quelli cattivi pure per la Chiesa. Ricordo, oggi con un sorriso che ebbi problemi pure a sposarmi. La chiesa ci bloccava la data del matrimonio, ci proponeva, a me e mia moglie, orari assurdi..." .
Mi ha fatto un'impressione enorme vedere riuniti i tanti Socialisti ormai dispersi in mille rivoli e tanti compagni di quella "sinistra saccense" che, forse, dovrebbe avere maggiore orgoglio della propria storia e imporre di più i suoi valori e la sua visione per costruire una città migliore.
Ciao, Caro Sen. Segreto! Ti sia lieve la Terra!

0 comments:

Post a Comment