Monday, November 1, 2010

Ankylosing Spondylitis Cholarshisps

Now Paul has his own website!


http://www.paolosaladino.e u / is the site that one of her friends (Angela Molteni) dedicated to him.
There are many things about Paul, t which ra ta nte pictures and lots of news.
Amongst Friends "sciacchitani" who knew him and appreciated the task of enriching it with evidence and personal memories with other fot or (Jordan warned!) With the many curiosities and anecdotes of a person str aordinaria who left us too soon.
I know, this blog is littered with people who have left us prematurely, but for me is irresistible need to remember, then we are in theme with the day today that invites us to remember and honor our dead .
Paul Saladin, in particular, and the happy season of "The zzotta" and to follow the movement of the end 70 years and the group of men and women who inspired "way Conzo ... I believe they are entitled to a greater memory, which should not be lost memory of that season.
History has been unfair to many of them.
To return to the site. I wanted to thank Angela Molteni for the extraordinary work done: we returned the smile and the will to live of Paul.
Now I really hope that his friends do their part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment