ANSA
Harsh criticism of the President of Pid and Freedom to the Future ', judged' authoritarian '. No, then, by the Pid to the establishment of a third pole, according to Mannino, 'exits from a bipolar to get into another in which there is only one reason dell'antiberlusconismo' cause their only problem and 'get rid of Berlusconi '. 'Both Fini and Casini berluschini two want to be, then - he said - if you have to keep a Berlusconi and' more authentic '.
To overcome this political phase 'due to Customization' said Mannino 'and' need for a system of parties that you reconsider '.
Saverio Romano How sad to see her cell phone in hand to boost the people of PID Berlusconi's call (not even deigned to go, the PID is worth less than Letizia !)!!! I grew up in aversion but also in admiration of the 'intelligence Mannino "(all to say," He who is a politician until ..."), but I really wonder what we can gain politically by his Mannino as a support for a dying Berlusconi. What is the point?
Right now Casini and that his "third pole" offers a very real boat for the moderates in the post-Berlusconi?
course that Mannino, Romano, C. & Cuffaro sink along with Silvio I can not care less, but I must say is amazing that so much political sagacity has gone to hell! Mah!
ps I read that even the most faithful Councillor absence of Sciacca is sailing to Fini ... I really enjoyed that did not choose the political suicide of his (former) Leader!
0 comments:
Post a Comment